2009/02/26

Mission Accomplished?


In the same way as these people misunderstood what the mission was, I think I misunderstood my mission. "My journey toward a complete understanding that Jesus is all that I need." As I was praying last night, I realized that this destination has already been reached -- probably sooner than later. I didn't realize that I reached the destination, but I came to a point where if all I had was Jesus, it would be enough. The real struggle, I think, is coming to the place where Jesus is all I want -- or at least there is no contest for first place. My current challenge of obediance is choosing time with God over WAR or the distraction du jour when I first get home from work, consistantly. It's not that I don't want that time (I yearn for it, in fact), but somehow at that moment, I desire something else more strongly.

I guess I need a new tagline. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kyle Burkholder said...

seeking sufficiency?